The term ‘MERCHANT PROCESS LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Merchant Process LLC, 112 Capitol Trail, Suite A312, Newark DE, 19711, USA. Our company registration number is 7401746. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and educational use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland.
- You agree not to use this private members club website or any information related to it, if you work for, or are an Agent of, Government, Law enforcement, Regulatory agencies or the like, Pharmaceutical Company(s), or their Agents, or Lawyers of any of the foregoing, furthermore; self appointed web censors, industry pressure groups or private vigilantes’. By use you hereby guarantee that you are not involved in any entrapment aims, mischief, or anything that may damage this business, if you are, and do cause stress, loss or damage, you agree to hold us free of liability and costs.